From Star Wars Combine :: Game Guide
Repairing damaged entities requires a mixture of time, resources and workers. Once the repair has begun, the person may leave and go about their business as usual, without needing to constantly monitor the progress of the action. Once a repair has been completed, the person who started the event will be sent a message to inform them that the action has been completed.
What You Will Need
- The person starting the repair must be in the following place:
- Station/Facility Repair: Within the Station/Facility being repaired. - Ship/Vehicle/Droid Repair: Within the command room of a Factory/Shipyard.
- There must be sufficient Raw Materials to Repair.
- The Station or Facility must have enough space and slots available to fit the entity.
- The Person starting Repair must be either the Owner, Commander or Pilot of the damaged entity.
- The Entity being repaired must not be engaged in another action, be in production or be a wreck
- The person starting the repair must have at least one of the following NPCs in their party depending on the entity being repaired:
- In order to Repair a Facility, you must have at least 1 Facility Repairman in your party, with a maximum of 10. - In order to Repair a Station, you must have at least 1 Spaceship Repairman in your party, with a maximum of 25. - In order to Repair a Ship, you must have at least 1 Spaceship Repairman in your party, with the maximum dependent upon the amount of damage and the size of the entity. - In order to Repair a Vehicle, you must have at least 1 Vehicle Repairman in your party, with the maximum dependent upon the amount of damage and the size of the entity. - In order to Repair a Droid, you must have at least 1 Droid Repairman in your party, with the maximum dependent upon the amount of damage and the size of the entity
- The Raw Materials to be used in repairing must be stored in either of the following places:
- The Shipyard or an adjacent Shipyard to that taking part in the repair operation. - Any facility within the city in which the repair operation will take place.
- If the Raw Materials are owned by a Character, the player starting Repair must be the owner.
- If the Raw Materials are owned by a Faction, the player starting Repair must be in the owning faction and have Manage Materials Privileges.
All ships may be repaired in shipyard space stations if the ship is the length of the station or smaller (this doesn't apply to stations 3km or larger). Factories and factory stations may only repair ships less than 80 metres in length. Boats and Submarines can only repaired in Naval Shipyard facilities. All other ships, vehicles and droids are repaired in factories or factory stations.
Each Station or Factory, in addition to size limitations, also have a slot limitation of 12. Slots represent how many repair utilities the entity has to repair damaged entities with. Each ship/vehicle or droid takes up a certain amount of slots depending on its class, and once an entities slots have been exhausted, it can no longer repair additional entities.
The Slots Breakdown is as follows:
* Ships: - Capital Class Ships: 12 Slots - Freighter Class Ships: 4 Slots - Fighter Class Ships: 0.5 Slots * Vehicles: 0.5 Slot * Droids: 0.5 Slot
How To Perform A Repair
Step 1: Move to the cockpit of the entity performing the repair (the factory, shipyard or facility). Step 2: Select Facility Management if you are inside a facility, select Enter Cockpit if you are within a ship, vehicle or station. Both of these are located to the right of the interface under "Control" Step 3: Select the Repair button, it is between the Travel or Production button and the Scanner button. Step 4: Select an entity from the list of Available Entities. Step 5: Select Repair at the bottom of the list. Step 6: Wait for the Repair to complete.